Directions to Eastsound Suites from Orcas Landing (island ferry terminal)
- Turn left upon exiting the ferry and follow signs to Eastsound Village. Stay on Orcas Road (also called Horseshoe Hwy.) for about 8 miles.
- Turn right onto Main St. to enter Eastsound Village; there is a Washington Federal Bank at the turn. You will be heading east with the waterfront on your right. You will pass our building (grey/green with white trim) on the left side of the street and come to a stop sign.
- Turn left at the stop sign onto North Beach Road– the Brown Bear Bakery will be on your left.
- Turn left again in about 100 yards into first parking lot on the left. Go to the back of the lot and turn left, continue to the edge and turn left again into the parking lot behind Eastsound Suites.
- Reserved parking in rear of building.
Eastsound Suites is located at 269 Main Street, Eastsound, Orcas Island, WA 98245
Getting to Orcas by Ferry
The Ferry Terminal serving the San Juan Islands is located in Anacortes, Washington, about 80 miles north of Seattle. From I-5, take Exit 230 (Hwy. 20) and head west to Anacortes. Follow the signs to the San Juan Islands Ferry Terminal (approx. 30 mins from exit 230). You may bring your car, bike, or simply walk-on the ferry to Orcas Island.
- Vehicle reservations. If you plan to bring a car to the island, reservations are recommended— especially in the high season. Washington State Ferry reservations are available according to travel date. For ferry schedule information and vehicle reservations, please visit: http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/Ferries/TakeaFerry
- Walk-on. No reservations required. For on-island transportation options, please visit: http://orcasislandchamber.com/transportation
Getting to Orcas by Private Boat, Airplane or Seaplane
Please visit the Orcas Island Chamber of Commerce for travel options: http://orcasislandchamber.com/transportation